Opnet tutorial to enhance comprehensive environment to develop and support various communication network model and distributed system.OPNET is an efficient discrete event simulator to simulate the behavior and performance of any network. We offer OPNET network simulator final year projects to implement the various network communications. We assure simulation for routing, multicast routing protocol, over wired, wireless network and TCP which programmed by C++ and OTCL.
Characteristics of Network Simulator: We adopt various network simulator characteristics for opnet are,
- Traffic specification among nodes.
- Customized text based applications.
- Link specification among nodes.
- Specify protocol to handle network traffic.
- Programming oriented tools.
- Nodes specifications.
- Visualize network graphic applications.
Types of Network Simulator: We categorized network simulator into following types based on students projects are as,
- Open Source Simulator We ensure open source simulator which provides free source code to user and affiliated packages.
- Commercial Simulator By commercial simulator we can’t get source code software as affiliated packages with free of cost.
Languages Used In Network Simulator: We use following languages to implement various network simulator are,
- C++ By using C++ we can run fast and suitable to implement protocol.
- OTCL By using OTCL we can run slower and modified quickly and ensure simulation
Network Simulator Method: We implement network simulator by two methods which adopted from Elsevier papers are
- Analytical simulation.
- Discrete event simulation.
OPNET Methods We provide various methods are
- OPNET Modeler We use opnet modeler as finite state machine with analytical model combination. We provide graphical user interface (GUI) which is a main characteristics of modeler.
- Network Testbed We operate network testbed as client server pair, Traffic G and Traffic S to reduce the scheduling granularity.
Network Simulator Representation: We represents network by opnet model and architecture.
Experiments Simulator We perform simulator experiments for FTP session and CBR traffic. We proposed more than 80+ projects in opnet simulation under various network communication in an optimistic way.