Implementing Opnet Programming on Network Attack Projects:
We will discuss on how to implement opnet programming on network attack projects. Action compromises the information security. An attacker may exploit those weaknesses in protocol stack to misuse of network. Attacker attacks on particular protocol in layer.
Steps for networking attack:
- Object selecting and information collecting
- Authority & extensions
- System log erasing, trace hiding & backdoor reserving
Methods used in network defense:
- Prohibit messenger service.
- Regular security defend.
- Correct administrator management.
- Prohibit remote procedure call.
Types of networking attack using Opnet Programming:
Generally networking attacks are divided into two types are as follows,
- Active attack
- Message modification
- Sink hole
- Sybil attack
- Passive attack
- Traffic analysis
- Other types
- Rushing attack
- Black hole
- Location disclosure attack
- Byzantine attack
Above different types of network attacks can be implemented using Opnet Programming successfully.