Integrating Opnet Projects in Wireless Mesh Network :
Wireless mesh network is a multihop wireless network with mostly static routing nodes. It is a stable ad hoc network—a hybrid between the extreme cases.
Opnet Wireless Mesh Network Projects
Technologies used in Opnet wireless projects:
Characteristics of WMN:
- Identity and security is a challenge.
- Increases overall network capacity.
- Grows organically.
- Self managing and self-administering.
- Robust and resilient to faults.
- Does not necessarily require any “infrastructure”.