Opnet Modeler Tutorial
What do u learn out from opnet modeler tutorial? We guide u all about what is Opnet, how Opnet modeler plays a important role in research areas. Opnet modeler tutorial about network model and how to derive simulation output successfully. Opnet is a network simulation tool. Opnet Modeler, in particular, is a research oriented package.
Network model in opnet modeler:
- Create your own object palettes to help you
- Three types of subnets are handled in network model are satellite, wired and mobile
- Support rapid configuration wizards
- Network node represent network devices and groups of devices suc as
- Servers, workstations, routers etc
- LAN nodes, IP clouds etc
Simulation output in opnet modeler:
Three different kids of outputs are showed in opnet modeler are:
- Node movements
- Packet flows
- List of time-value pairs
- Not plotted vs. time
- List of values dependent on parametric input
Event list concepts in Opnet modeler tutorial:
- Events scheduled in time order.
- Single global event list.
- Event removed from event list when it completes.
- Shared simulation time clock.