Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication is a transmission method that encompasses all measures and mode of connecting between one or more network devices by the wireless signal via wireless communication technologies and devices. On the other hand, it is a procedure of how it encompasses the transmission of information without any important connection between two or more devices.
How wireless network communicate between devices?
- Present a configurable option that helps to communicate
- The system collects data through easy installation and main signal coverage
- The wireless system works in lossy compression, semantic, and broadcasting system
WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
Wireless communications like Multi-Input, Multi-Output (MIMO) communication, Space-Time Coding, OFDM and CDMA, Opportunistic Communication, are available currently. Those features are in specific wireless technologies versions like,
- IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi family (a, b, g, n, and s)
- WiMAX Family and IEEE 802.16 d and e
- Wireless Sensor Protocols (IEEE 802.15.4 as WirelessHART, Zigbee, ISA 100.11a)
- Cellular Technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or 6G)
Simulation Tools for Wireless Communication
- Visual System Simulator (VSS)
- System simulation and modelling for wireless communications and radar system
- Radar System Design and RF / Wireless communications software supports DSP blocks and VSWR-aware modelling of RF
- Offers time-domain, frequency-domain, and circuit-envelope analyses
- Tx/Rx can generate and optimize system design
- Simulate metrics such as EVM and BER with user defined and pre-setup virtual test benches
- GIS simulation tool
- Geographic Information System (GIS) application for wireless
- Has SC combining with Ricean fading
- Intend to collect data with hardware advancement for wireless communication
- Easy and quick to design the wireless communication systems
- Wireless Simulation Software stands for mobile computer deterministic simulation
- Repairs radio frequency settings accurately in 3G/4G/5G cellular networks
- RF antenna propagation models offer a simulation of realistic, Google Maps / KML Maps configurations of buildings and terrains
- Own installation model function by Ray Tracing
- Use electromagnetic devices to calculate the RF receiver by an antenna
- Probabilistic wireless network simulator working in MATLAB
- Easy to develop good visualization application prototyping
- Required to integrate into the simulators to get precise outcomes
- Can simulate the wireless distributed systems
- LTE model with LTE Radio Protocol Stack like RLC, MAC, PHY, RRC, and PDCP
- Units of radio protocol stacks exist completely in the UE and eNB nodes
- The model coarseness must be quiet that of the Resource Block (RB) at the radio level
- Works in different cells that helps different carrier frequencies and system bandwidth
- WiFi module has both static base station and access point
- Simulation software to set up the wireless communication
- Simulate using INET framework
- Capability to give direct support and point-to-point chain for wireless communication
- Render complete models for a wireless channel like fading, wireless connectivity etc at the Medium Access Control (MAC) layer
- Works superior for complex scenarios of wireless communication and user friendly graphical support.
Among these, our experts’ suggest two more major tools in wireless communication for your research projects. We listed those tools specifications elaborately for your selected Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication. Consequently, those tools are outlined here for your reference.
MAJOR TOOLS FORWIRELESS COMMUNICATION
The emerging of wireless communication is most advanced currently. Thus, Matlab and NS3 tools play a vital role in it. Let’s have an instant look over those two tools.
Matlab Toolboxes for Wireless Communication
- LTE Toolbox – LTE-M and 1024-QAM
- Antenna Toolbox – Beamforming and E2E MIMO link
- WLAN Toolbox: Designed for OFDMA and IEEE 802.11ax
- 5G Toolbox – NB-IoT and DL settings
- LTE Module – used in MIMO and EPC
- 6LoWPAN – build for IoT, RPL, and IIoT
- Wi-Fi Module – aid to all PHY and MAC
- OpenFlow Switch Support – SDN model
According to these wireless communication tools for simulation and experimentation, we have more than 100+ Master Thesis Topics in Wireless Communication. As well as, we follow some standards to create your thesis as a reputed one. Especially, we well knew about the fundamental guidelines / criteria of a good MS thesis. Let check it out now.
What are the criteria for a good MS thesis?
Generally, a good thesis must have these five characteristics
- Choose a subject which must interesting and address the significant issues
- Deal with a topic that can effectively illustrate research issues
- Describe one main idea of the thesis
- State results with accurate proofs and tables and graphs
- A thesis must be clear, exclusive and without plagiarism
Of course, we all revise our statements again and again to improve your thesis. So it will develop and achieve a better quality of sense which completely gives life to your research topic. Another noticeable one in your thesis writing is the Thesis Statement, which helps readers like road maps to follow your master thesis. Let’s talk about its importance next.
What master thesis statement means?
- The introductory of your research topic
- Express a clear idea about what are you writing about? And why it is important?
- Answers a research question which raised in your research works
Contact us we give you an in-depth research guidance throughout your research period and let you perform beyond your research potential with good master thesis topics in wireless communication!!