MATLABSIMULATION.COM is offering you a broad compilation of Matlab simulation, which will aid you to improve your educational profession as well as presentation. You be able to approach on the way to us along with several thought and design, we will offer you preeminent and successful projects at the same time as for every your necessity.
LISTED BELOW THE LATEST PROJECT TITLES:
- A novel approach of medical image processing also by using a new FPGA-based real-time configurable system.
- A new mechanism for Fast 2D and 3D image processing also with OpenCL
- A novel technology for MicroBlaze based image processing system also by using IEEE1394a
- An efficient usage of CORBA for perform a process of a model also for distributed medical image processing using
- FPGA and Model Based Implementation Using Image Processing Algorithms also based on Moving Object Tracking Application.
- The purpose of the Application of Coal Cleaning Detection System process Based on Embedded Real-Time Image Processing (MATLAB-SIMULATION.COM)
- An efficient usage of Qt and also OpenCV for image processing applications used for the Implementation of mobile platform
- The usage of Artificial Neural Network also for perform Image recognition and processing
- A new mechanism for fast reading and also processing method of batch human CT image data
- A novel technology for Three-dimensional image processing VLSI system also with network-on-chip system and reconfigurable memory architecture
- An efficient usage of new interpolating wavelets also to perform Hybrid perceptual image processing.
- The performance of on APB bus with CMOS image sensor also by using Design of on-chip image processing.
- An efficient performance of GPU accelerated real time polarimetric image processing also through the use of CUDA.
- A new methodology for Extraocular image processing performed also for retinal prosthesis based on DSP (MATLAB-SIMULATION.COM)
- An efficient process on a focal plane image processor-a realization of the near-sensor image processing concept also based on VLSI implementation.
Just completed fruitfully an IEEE project!!!!!!
A novel study of Feasibility analysis for incorporating/deploying SIEM for forensics evidence collection in cloud environment