In this section we are going to discuss about what are the researches are done in the following types of networks using Opnet Simulator.
- Tele communication network using Opnet simulator.
- 5G Network using Opnet simulator.
Applications of Opnet simulator on telecommunication network:
- Powered Ethernet systems
- Alarm systems
- Modems, phones and fax machines etc
- VOIP equipment.
- MDF modules.
Opnet Simulator on 5G Projects:
- 5G is a set of evolved network technologies.
- But 5G aims to provide unlimited access to information and the ability to share data anywhere, anytime by anyone and anything for the benefit of people, businesses and society.
Need for 5G using Opnet Simulator:
- Traffic capacity
- Smart communication
- Data throughput
- Technology convergence
- Data integrity.
- Energy consumption,
Advantages of 5G using opnet simulator
- Ubiquitous thing computing
- Great service in a crowd
- Super real-time and reliable connections
- Many simple devices coverage
- Bit-rate delay
- Delay, reliability ad new industrial applications.
- Amazingly fast.
Opnet Simulator aims to provide a setup for communication between two or more spatially-separated users by electronic means, wherein the users might send/receive a broad variety of information in the form of voice, video data.